I love a writing challenge. A deadline, a literature review, re-purposing content, responding to the needs of a particular target audience. These are just a few of the challenges I have met:
- Provide monthly content for a clinical study newsletter targeting investigators and research coordinators at sites in the US and UK.
- Review a dermatology conference recording and write about the presentations for a target audience of practicing dermatologists.
- Extrapolate from the case of city government corruption in Bell, California and write fundraising ad copy for a non-profit watchdog group.
- Write a monthly column on the best internet resources for infectious disease specialists.
- Review a book on permaculture strategies and climate change adaptation.
- Write a summary on the history of, and current legal approaches to, LGBTQ rights in Tunisia.
Interested in learning more?
I offer a full range of writing, editing and research services. Often a project will require a combination of services (i.e., editing and proofreading, proofreading and fact checking, or researching and writing).
Recommendations for Inkville
“Amelia Williams is a highly skilled writer and definitely a team player. She has the unique ability to thoroughly research topics, synthesize the information and develop summaries specific to a target audience. She is passionate about writing and adds the right amount of zest to a collaborative effort.”
“I highly recommend Amelia as an editor of academic works. She is thorough and timely. Equally important, she communicates with you throughout the process to ensure that the work she is doing is what you asked for. Not only is she a master of APA format but she also takes the time to comment on flow and…